One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Captain put his long muscleless arm around me, and we sat together on the wall.’
- ‘Her current work now demonstrates that the tendons of muscleless limbs when grafted into the coelomic cavity undergo normal temporal and spatial patterning in the absence of muscle.’
- ‘In addition, it was recognized that muscleless adult females had more eggs in their ovaries than muscled females.’
- ‘With how fat and muscleless you are, you can gain muscle and cut fat at the same time!’
- ‘The boy was already sprawled inside, his pants twisted up, exposing skinny, muscleless calves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.