One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having well-developed muscles.‘men displaying muscled physiques’in combination ‘my heavily muscled arms’
- ‘Edward slid his shirt over his head, exposing a lean muscled torso and flat stomach.’
- ‘He was handsome for sure - well muscled with dark brown hair reaching to the nape of his neck.’
- ‘The sight of his muscled chest nearly took her breath away.’
- ‘His legs were much more powerfully muscled.’
- ‘Although this individual's legs were relatively poorly developed, his arms and shoulders were exceptionally strongly muscled.’
- ‘His back was turned towards her, his tall and muscled body and wide masculine shoulders very clear.’
- ‘She was small, but her body was muscled and lean.’
- ‘He's not just tall, but big and muscled and generally quite scary.’
- ‘She was expecting some big, dark-haired, tall, muscled, handsome man.’
- ‘He looked like one of those really muscled athletes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.