One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having well-developed muscles.‘men displaying muscled physiques’in combination ‘my heavily muscled arms’
- ‘His legs were much more powerfully muscled.’
- ‘She was expecting some big, dark-haired, tall, muscled, handsome man.’
- ‘She was small, but her body was muscled and lean.’
- ‘He was handsome for sure - well muscled with dark brown hair reaching to the nape of his neck.’
- ‘The sight of his muscled chest nearly took her breath away.’
- ‘He looked like one of those really muscled athletes.’
- ‘Edward slid his shirt over his head, exposing a lean muscled torso and flat stomach.’
- ‘He's not just tall, but big and muscled and generally quite scary.’
- ‘His back was turned towards her, his tall and muscled body and wide masculine shoulders very clear.’
- ‘Although this individual's legs were relatively poorly developed, his arms and shoulders were exceptionally strongly muscled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.