One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sleeveless, tight-fitting T-shirt designed to show off the wearer's physique.‘he was wearing a black muscle shirt and black shorts’
- ‘He's in shorts and a muscle shirt.’
- ‘He had on a black muscle shirt.’
- ‘He was wearing a black muscle shirt and some silver chains.’
- ‘I changed into black pants and a black muscle shirt.’
- ‘One showed him dressed in a muscle shirt, with a gold cross around his neck.’
- ‘He smiles, leans back and tugs at the green muscle shirt that barely contains his muscles.’
- ‘I too wore fitted muscle shirts.’
- ‘She pointed at the shorter guy in a red muscle shirt and black shorts.’
- ‘A yellow muscle shirt and black biker's shorts accentuated his lean physique.’
- ‘Dressed in blue jeans and a muscle shirt that framed his body perfectly, he walked over and picked up the pictures and his wallet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.