One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sleeveless, tight-fitting T-shirt designed to show off the wearer's physique.‘he was wearing a black muscle shirt and black shorts’
- ‘He had on a black muscle shirt.’
- ‘I changed into black pants and a black muscle shirt.’
- ‘He was wearing a black muscle shirt and some silver chains.’
- ‘Dressed in blue jeans and a muscle shirt that framed his body perfectly, he walked over and picked up the pictures and his wallet.’
- ‘One showed him dressed in a muscle shirt, with a gold cross around his neck.’
- ‘He smiles, leans back and tugs at the green muscle shirt that barely contains his muscles.’
- ‘A yellow muscle shirt and black biker's shorts accentuated his lean physique.’
- ‘She pointed at the shorter guy in a red muscle shirt and black shorts.’
- ‘I too wore fitted muscle shirts.’
- ‘He's in shorts and a muscle shirt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.