One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An orange of a variety with green skin and yellow flesh.
- ‘But yesterday, I had the usual chicken-roll and two musambis, I still wanted more.’
- ‘My teacher made a wild grab for the wheel and wrenched it to the right before I could bang into a vending cart piled with musambis.’
- ‘Therefore, fruit juice rich in Vit C such as orange, musambi or tomato is usually the first thing to be started for the baby.’
- ‘Some other imported fruit often available in the city are oranges from Germany, grapes from Iran, musambi from Switzerland and kiwi fruit from New Zealand.’
- ‘We had 2 rounds of musambi juice and Sowmya promised Nrutya a lifetime supply of icecreams - for what I don't remember.’
Alteration of Mozambique.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.