One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An orange of a variety with green skin and yellow flesh.
- ‘We had 2 rounds of musambi juice and Sowmya promised Nrutya a lifetime supply of icecreams - for what I don't remember.’
- ‘Therefore, fruit juice rich in Vit C such as orange, musambi or tomato is usually the first thing to be started for the baby.’
- ‘My teacher made a wild grab for the wheel and wrenched it to the right before I could bang into a vending cart piled with musambis.’
- ‘But yesterday, I had the usual chicken-roll and two musambis, I still wanted more.’
- ‘Some other imported fruit often available in the city are oranges from Germany, grapes from Iran, musambi from Switzerland and kiwi fruit from New Zealand.’
Alteration of Mozambique.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.