One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for wheelchair rugby
- ‘At Bath I learnt how to play murderball (like rugby but it hurts more), which I've never had the urge to want to play since.’
- ‘The program this week is on the remarkable game of wheelchair rugby, known to many of its enthusiasts as murderball.’
- ‘I know you guys aren't afraid of playing murderball, but are your families worried about you reinjuring yourself at all?’
- ‘The world of quad rugby - murderball as it's sometimes called - is a violent, macho world.’
- ‘Instead of letting his partial paralysis become his recognizable characteristic, he lets his playing persona speak on the murderball court.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.