One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman who sets up and runs her own business in addition to caring for her young child or children.‘Natalie has launched a social networking site focused on helping mumpreneurs build their businesses’
- ‘What's your best advice to dad & mompreneurs who have a passion outside a 'regular' career, but are afraid to follow an unorthodox path?’
- ‘Keen to help other budding mumpreneurs, Ms Hocking has organised a two-day business conference.’
- ‘Like many "mompreneurs," I chose to bring convenience to parents.’
- ‘'Mumpreneurs' are said to be bolstering the economy.’
- ‘Are you a mompreneur looking to promote your product with affordable PR?’
- ‘A major factor behind the growth in mumpreneurs is the rising cost of childcare.’
- ‘What advice would you give a mompreneur who is interested in starting her own business, specifically in your industry?’
- ‘Here's an insight into mumpreneurs juggling the world of working for a top fashion company and motherhood.’
- ‘Experiencing a rare moment alone, the busy mompreneur looked exhausted as she browsed through the store.’
- ‘'Mumpreneurs' have been selling their products on websites such as eBay and Etsy, while scouring discount sites for bargains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.