One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman who sets up and runs her own business in addition to caring for her young child or children.‘Natalie has launched a social networking site focused on helping mumpreneurs build their businesses’
- ‘Here's an insight into mumpreneurs juggling the world of working for a top fashion company and motherhood.’
- ‘Are you a mompreneur looking to promote your product with affordable PR?’
- ‘Keen to help other budding mumpreneurs, Ms Hocking has organised a two-day business conference.’
- ‘What's your best advice to dad & mompreneurs who have a passion outside a 'regular' career, but are afraid to follow an unorthodox path?’
- ‘'Mumpreneurs' have been selling their products on websites such as eBay and Etsy, while scouring discount sites for bargains.’
- ‘Experiencing a rare moment alone, the busy mompreneur looked exhausted as she browsed through the store.’
- ‘What advice would you give a mompreneur who is interested in starting her own business, specifically in your industry?’
- ‘A major factor behind the growth in mumpreneurs is the rising cost of childcare.’
- ‘'Mumpreneurs' are said to be bolstering the economy.’
- ‘Like many "mompreneurs," I chose to bring convenience to parents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.