One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A mumblingly bumblingly lightweight performance from a minister who was completely out of her depth.’
- ‘I mumblingly apologized for my exhaustion.’
- ‘Marcy began explaining to them that we don't have priests, but since he spoke badly, mumblingly, they didn't try to make out what he meant.’
- ‘Jeff was smoking a cigarette and was mumblingly quiet upon introduction.’
- ‘To Davie's astonishment and anger, Aaron mumblingly asks about the possibility of finding something or someone out there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.