One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A mumblingly bumblingly lightweight performance from a minister who was completely out of her depth.’
- ‘Marcy began explaining to them that we don't have priests, but since he spoke badly, mumblingly, they didn't try to make out what he meant.’
- ‘I mumblingly apologized for my exhaustion.’
- ‘To Davie's astonishment and anger, Aaron mumblingly asks about the possibility of finding something or someone out there.’
- ‘Jeff was smoking a cigarette and was mumblingly quiet upon introduction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.