One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A technology allowing a touchscreen, trackpad, etc., to register multiple points of contact made on the surface simultaneously.
- ‘I'm stoked that even though the new touchpad looks the same and is the same size, it's loaded with multitouch!’
- ‘However, they said they expected a full touchscreen device with multitouch in the future.’
- ‘The multitouch is pretty shoddy, and the refresh rate is not too good on the screen.’
- ‘Now, it's rivals are scrambling to add multitouch to notebooks, phones, and other digital gadgets.’
- ‘Multitouch is also supported, with pinch and twist gestures for zooming and rotating.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.