One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A technology allowing a touchscreen, trackpad, etc., to register multiple points of contact made on the surface simultaneously.
- ‘Now, it's rivals are scrambling to add multitouch to notebooks, phones, and other digital gadgets.’
- ‘I'm stoked that even though the new touchpad looks the same and is the same size, it's loaded with multitouch!’
- ‘Multitouch is also supported, with pinch and twist gestures for zooming and rotating.’
- ‘However, they said they expected a full touchscreen device with multitouch in the future.’
- ‘The multitouch is pretty shoddy, and the refresh rate is not too good on the screen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.