One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These multicore processor-powered boxes are built to run multithreaded software - in particular Java application servers and other virtual machine-happy apps.’
- ‘In short: the user will benefit from a dual core processor when he or she is running multithreaded software or working in a true multitasking environment.’
- ‘However, as more client applications become multithreaded, dual-core processors will make sense in all product lines, he says.’
- ‘These gains, however, mostly come with multithreaded software that lends itself to being spread across numerous cores.’
- ‘The multithreaded processor includes a plurality of microengines, a memory controller, a first bus interface and a second bus interface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.