One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, as more client applications become multithreaded, dual-core processors will make sense in all product lines, he says.’
- ‘In short: the user will benefit from a dual core processor when he or she is running multithreaded software or working in a true multitasking environment.’
- ‘These multicore processor-powered boxes are built to run multithreaded software - in particular Java application servers and other virtual machine-happy apps.’
- ‘The multithreaded processor includes a plurality of microengines, a memory controller, a first bus interface and a second bus interface.’
- ‘These gains, however, mostly come with multithreaded software that lends itself to being spread across numerous cores.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.