One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a range of skills or abilities.‘the growth of a new multiskilled workforce’
adaptable, flexible, all-round, multifaceted, multitalented, many-sided, resourceful, proteanView synonyms
- ‘Her operating strategy has involved increasing productivity by pushing a lean, multiskilled staff to work an extra five to ten hours a week.’
- ‘A dynamic and mature personality is required for what is a demanding multiskilled role.’
- ‘This multiskilled, cross-disciplinary approach largely emanates from the field of occupational medicine and health.’
- ‘I will need the assistance of multiskilled music geeks.’
- ‘We're a multiskilled team of engineers, in many cases they are jacks-of-all-trades.’
- ‘This could be assisted by the creation of a multiskilled research group to bring new creative ideas to future projects.’
- ‘In the new facility, multiskilled staff cook meals in the cottage kitchen.’
- ‘Employers are really looking for multiskilled professionals who have both new media and traditional IT skills.’
- ‘Everyone's talents melded together and we became multiskilled performers.’
- ‘I rely on the multiskilled staff to recognize and report eating problems and to independently implement dietary changes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.