One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a range of skills or abilities.‘the growth of a new multiskilled workforce’
adaptable, flexible, all-round, multifaceted, multitalented, many-sided, resourceful, proteanView synonyms
- ‘I will need the assistance of multiskilled music geeks.’
- ‘In the new facility, multiskilled staff cook meals in the cottage kitchen.’
- ‘Employers are really looking for multiskilled professionals who have both new media and traditional IT skills.’
- ‘This could be assisted by the creation of a multiskilled research group to bring new creative ideas to future projects.’
- ‘We're a multiskilled team of engineers, in many cases they are jacks-of-all-trades.’
- ‘This multiskilled, cross-disciplinary approach largely emanates from the field of occupational medicine and health.’
- ‘I rely on the multiskilled staff to recognize and report eating problems and to independently implement dietary changes.’
- ‘A dynamic and mature personality is required for what is a demanding multiskilled role.’
- ‘Everyone's talents melded together and we became multiskilled performers.’
- ‘Her operating strategy has involved increasing productivity by pushing a lean, multiskilled staff to work an extra five to ten hours a week.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.