One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having or involving more than one site.‘a multisite research project’‘a multisite licence for use of the software’
- ‘This will allow the research committee to seek the necessary funding for multisite research.’
- ‘One strategy is to intensify collaboration and conduct multisite studies.’
- ‘This was a multisite study involving three health maintenance organizations.’
- ‘We used survey methods to conduct a descriptive, comparative, multisite study.’
- ‘They'll test it in 12 elementary schools, part of a multisite collaboration that includes seven universities testing similar programs nationwide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.