One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving or using more than one of the senses.‘people can have a fun, multisensory experience in an art gallery’
- ‘The structure of the sessions was activity-based and included use of visual aids to create a concrete and multisensory process.’
- ‘Visitors had a multi-sensory experience of the diversity of our land and people.’
- ‘It became very easy to be seduced by the multi-sensory combination of music, art, food, and dance.’
- ‘Sense and touch therapy is conducted in a multi-sensory room designed to stimulate the five senses using bubbling water, soft music, aromatherapy, massage, projected images, and wind chimes.’
- ‘The garden was planted with aromatic herbs to enhance the multisensory experience.’
- ‘They will get a much more personal feel for the action through multi-sensory special effects spilling out of 360-degree screens.’
- ‘You should employ techniques such as multisensory teaching or guided practice time to address language retention.’
- ‘The technology has a multisensory design.’
- ‘Tours may become ever more multi-sensory by drawing on virtual reality technology, which includes things like goggles and gloves.’
- ‘Using a variety of materials and mediums, this Brazilian-born artist creates multisensory sculptures and installations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.