One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But in a video sent to the media this week, he warned that public figures who supported ‘Asianisation and multiracialism and the destruction of our Aussie way of life ‘would be ‘guilty of treason and dealt with accordingly‘.’
- ‘‘It is also time for South Africa to start a culture that is unique to this country, especially when you think of concepts like multiracialism and multiculturalism,’ says Smith.’
- ‘The carnival came out of ordinary people's desire to combat racism and celebrate multiracialism.’
- ‘The fact that so many of these stories concerned crimes and misdemeanours perhaps hinted at how troubled some aspects of post-imperial Britain's multiracialism had been.’
- ‘Soweto are small fry - they play in the third division of Gauteng province - but their unexpected success might signal that rugby, one of the last white bastions, is slowly but surely falling to multiracialism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.