One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Injuries to several parts of the body.‘he sustained multiple injuries in a road traffic accident’
- ‘A post-mortem examination revealed the cause of death to be multiple injuries.’
- ‘The coroner said he died of multiple injuries.’
- ‘He died in hospital from multiple injuries less than 10 hours later.’
- ‘He was in intensive care for a month and has undergone a series of operations for multiple injuries.’
- ‘He suffered multiple injuries including broken limbs and cuts.’
- ‘He died at the scene as a result of multiple injuries.’
- ‘The accident left two men with multiple injuries.’
- ‘He reportedly died of multiple injuries as a result of gunshot wounds to his body.’
- ‘The police officer died in hospital after sustaining multiple injuries when he was in a collision with a car.’
- ‘They kicked and punched the teenage victim repeatedly and left him with multiple injuries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.