Denoting or relating to a video game designed for or involving several players.
- ‘Moreover, the multiplayer component is being designed to be friendly to the mod community.’
- ‘It's a shame because, with its stunning visuals, intelligent gameplay and interesting multiplayer modes, it deserves to reach as wide an audience as possible.’
- ‘Video games connect to the network to enable multiplayer gaming.’
- ‘The company claims near photo-realistic graphics and sufficient scalability for ‘massively multiplayer games.’’
- ‘This is very handy if you are interested in the aspects of trading with other players using the multiplayer game.’
- ‘Designing a massive multiplayer game has to do with a lot of technical knowledge and experience.’
- ‘We also intend to periodically post additional multiplayer maps for free download on our official website.’
- ‘Perhaps the most radical feature is the division of the title into a single player adventure and a multiplayer component.’
- ‘Developers then often add some form of multiplayer component, so like-minded players can kill each other across the World Wide Web.’
- ‘Both products promise a multiplayer mode to single player products released beforehand.’
- ‘That should be taken out of the interface altogether, it only belongs there in multiplayer games.’
- ‘It has some of the most intensive graphics currently available, and is a fun game to play against others with its multiplayer design.’
- ‘Finally, there's the game's multiplayer mode, which allows for split screen or online competitive racing.’
- ‘The game's level design is extremely linear in both the single player and multiplayer levels.’
- ‘Finally, in the great realm of multiplayer gameplay, there will be a lot of new features.’
- ‘As well, you can have six players involved on a multiplayer map instead of four.’
- ‘For example, we know of gamers what will play massively multiplayer online games in a window, while running other tasks at the same time.’
- ‘What's a company to do once it has created the most popular massively multiplayer online RPG in the world?’
- ‘What were the major considerations and goals in designing the multiplayer aspect?’
- ‘You can either play the single player mission maps or explore the included special multiplayer maps.’
1A CD player which can play a number of discs in succession.
2A multimedia computer and home entertainment system that integrates a number of conventional and interactive audio and video functions with those of a computer.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.