One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveMathematics
- another term for polynomial
- ‘These coefficients are correlated, because they depend on the multinomial count vector X and because the same alleles can overlap between different coefficients.’
- ‘The multinomial coefficient depends only on the sample size and does not influence the parameter estimation and the maximum likelihood tests.’
- ‘The likelihood was calculated under the two models according to the multinomial formula.’
- ‘In 1935 he investigated multinomial distributions.’
Early 17th century: from multi- ‘many’, on the pattern of binomial.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.