One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or involving many levels.
- ‘As there are only four boards in Northern Ireland, we used dummy variables in the single level regression equations to control for this rather than multilevel modelling.’
- ‘Unusual boxes, old instrument cases, multilevel toolboxes and free-standing garment bags are used for toy setups.’
- ‘It is symbolic, allegorical and multilevelled in meaning.’
- ‘In summary, while multilevel analysis does have limitations that cannot be ignored, it is an important tool for determining contextual effects.’
- ‘Up to that point the audience is treated to a very interesting multilevel interpretation of Romeo and Juliet set in a Catholic boys school.’
- ‘Computer vendors now are building commercial operating systems with mandatory access controls and multilevel security.’
- ‘Most people accommodate a complex system of multilevel, multidimensional, semi-compartmentalized beliefs and values.’
- ‘Potential biases caused by violation of the assumption of independence of observations at the client level were avoided using multilevel models.’
- ‘The first was using multilevel curriculum, which called for students to learn the same curriculum content but with different expectations for outcome.’
- ‘Lastly, school effects research could be strengthened through longitudinal studies, possibility through multilevel modeling.’
- ‘Garuda's 11-storey multilevel parking and two levels of basement parking will be able to accommodate 1,000 cars.’
- ‘The most basic and important concept the two writers share is the notion of literature as mystery, as multilevelled expression with hidden meanings.’
- ‘Note any indications of multilevel thinking or thought patterns that are advanced for their age group.’
- ‘Essentially, the site is unconsolidated river silt which can present problems for multilevel buildings and will result in expensive extra foundation work.’
- ‘Yet despite attempts to reduce adverse events through multilevel interventions and information technology, widespread change in the culture of health care remains elusive.’
- ‘Building size varied from one-floor shack houses, two-story mansions, and multilevel apartment and office buildings.’
- ‘In multilevel modeling, coefficients from one level of analysis are passed on to the next.’
- ‘Incremental backups are scheduled in a multilevel fashion, with the baseline for a given level being the previous lower-level backup.’
- ‘His lending is based on a multilevel reading system, based on trust.’
- ‘One can conclude that European regional governance is likely to develop further in multilevel and asymmetrical directions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.