One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting or relating to accommodation designed for occupation by more than one family.‘multifamily housing’‘the multifamily real estate market’
- ‘Building permits jumped 13%, with multifamily permits surging 24%.’
- ‘The development brings together luxury mid-rise multifamily buildings and town houses inspired by Miami's waterside locale.’
- ‘Their multifamily loan portfolio has expanded by 27% over the past twelve months.’
- ‘Those comprise 12.79 acres for retail, hotel and office use; 13 acres for office development; and 36.14 acres for multifamily use.’
- ‘Weiskopf and Wagstaff spend most of their working time on large-scale institutional, commercial, and multifamily projects.’
- ‘Licensed architects should submit designs dominated by brick in residential single-family, multifamily, commercial, institutional, and special feature categories.’
- ‘Less publicized trends are visible in the realm of low-rise multifamily residential architecture.’
- ‘In March 2003, the AIA announced nine recipients of this honor, including exemplars in both multifamily and single-family design.’
- ‘The New York apartment buildings in Stern's portfolio helped his firm nab the commission for a high-end multifamily project in a rundown section of Berlin.’
- ‘All in all, the designated goal of creating a low-energy structure for a multifamily dwelling was achieved well.’
- ‘Plans indicate the marina would be surrounded by new multifamily residences and shops.’
- ‘In the multifamily category, the jury looks not only at the buildings but also at their ties to neighborhood recreation and transportation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.