One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting or relating to accommodation designed for occupation by more than one family.‘multifamily housing’‘the multifamily real estate market’
- ‘In the multifamily category, the jury looks not only at the buildings but also at their ties to neighborhood recreation and transportation.’
- ‘In March 2003, the AIA announced nine recipients of this honor, including exemplars in both multifamily and single-family design.’
- ‘Weiskopf and Wagstaff spend most of their working time on large-scale institutional, commercial, and multifamily projects.’
- ‘Their multifamily loan portfolio has expanded by 27% over the past twelve months.’
- ‘Those comprise 12.79 acres for retail, hotel and office use; 13 acres for office development; and 36.14 acres for multifamily use.’
- ‘All in all, the designated goal of creating a low-energy structure for a multifamily dwelling was achieved well.’
- ‘Licensed architects should submit designs dominated by brick in residential single-family, multifamily, commercial, institutional, and special feature categories.’
- ‘The development brings together luxury mid-rise multifamily buildings and town houses inspired by Miami's waterside locale.’
- ‘The New York apartment buildings in Stern's portfolio helped his firm nab the commission for a high-end multifamily project in a rundown section of Berlin.’
- ‘Building permits jumped 13%, with multifamily permits surging 24%.’
- ‘Less publicized trends are visible in the realm of low-rise multifamily residential architecture.’
- ‘Plans indicate the marina would be surrounded by new multifamily residences and shops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.