One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘In the contemporary debate, this complaint has been mainly articulated in feminist and multiculturalist theory.’
- ‘Writing about classes and races that didn't always get a fair shake in the literature of his time, he was a multiculturalist long before the term became popular.’
- ‘None of the arguments for the alleged harmful impact of multiculturalist policies on the welfare state is self-evident.’
- ‘Multiculturalists today still caution against stasis, and still counsel constant transition and interaction between cultures.’
- ‘Postmodernist beliefs therefore tend to a multiculturalist pluralism and relativism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.