One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
usually as modifier A purchase of two or more articles at a special discount compared to the price when bought separately.‘multibuy offers’
- ‘The first is that multibuys and other discounts are indispensable tactics.’
- ‘We realise that people may want to buy more than 1 or 2 directories, so we are now offering a discount for multibuys.’
- ‘When you purchase additional tickets to any performance you pay the multibuy price.’
- ‘Its new Smart Card can be used for multibuys, wash clubs and loyalty promotions.’
- ‘This multibuy offer allows you to choose any four of the varieties of baby cereal listed below and save 10% on our normal price.’
- ‘The one a little further into town never closes, has more variety (and strange offers - multibuys on odd fruit juices, the bottles covered in arabic script), seems cheaper, and has stuff like baklava, not to mention the people in there seem more amicable then your average supermarket dwellers.’
- ‘Useful products pictures are available and there are plenty of regular online offers, discounts and multibuys on offer to shoppers including internet exclusives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.