One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving cooperation between several organizations, especially in crime prevention, social welfare programmes, or research.‘a multi-agency conference’
- ‘A multi-agency team, which included the police and Vehicle Inspectorate, stopped drivers at Granada Service station as part of a national clamp down on poorly maintained heavy goods vehicles.’
- ‘In brief, the strategy seeks to achieve a comprehensive multi-agency law enforcement and crime prevention approach for Johannesburg.’
- ‘A multi-agency project, the programme will be staffed by a dedicated police officer, a probation officer and a half-time probation services officer.’
- ‘He was arrested in December after a clamp down on illegal traders by the multi-agency liaison team, made up of police, trading standards, immigration service and housing benefit fraud team officers.’
- ‘The benefit of a multi-agency team is that we can put together a combination of services to fit individual needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.