One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And I really can't see why we can't use it,’ Kitty said, turning to Alexia and setting her jaw mulishly.’
- ‘He gave a pointed look at the younger boy, who was glaring mulishly at the floor.’
- ‘He glanced at Jen, who folded her arms mulishly across her chest.’
- ‘She mulishly turned her head away from him, making him smirk.’
- ‘But in the past year, Labour was mulishly refusing to admit that anything was wrong anywhere in its vicinity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.