One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was wondering why he's being such a mud-slinger, you know, against Al Gore.’
- ‘Plus, she's a bare-knuckled, gritty mud-slinger that would give him a worthwhile opponent when the debates roll around.’
- ‘Part of that process is to ascertain and characterise the integrity and credibility of the mud-slinger.’
- ‘Like most anti-war mud-slingers, he merely sets-up a string of false straw-men & then - surprise, surprise - manages to knock them all down.’
- ‘The daily gossip website GossipTimes.com has a list of links to fellow mud-slingers in several countries across the globe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.