One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The surgical specimen consisted of the nasal septum and irregular, mucosal, polypoid tissues.’
- ‘Our patient presented with obstructive jaundice and had a large mucosal mass located in the midportion of the common bile duct.’
- ‘The large mucosal surface of the bronchial tree is exposed constantly to inhaled antigens.’
- ‘The colon can be identified by its size and the absence of mucosal folds and villi; the inner surface is smooth.’
- ‘In circumcised males only the distal penile urethra is lined with a mucosal epithelium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.