Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Master of Technology.
- ‘Abhi earned his MTech from the Indian Institute of Technology at Mumbai, India with a specialization in medical image processing and pattern recognition.’
- ‘It offers national diplomas and a Master of Technology (MTech) degree in hospitality management, tourism and food and beverage management.’
- ‘A total of 217 students comprising 103 BTech, 9 BDes, 22 MSc, 77 MTech and 6 PhD students were awarded degrees.’
- ‘Dorothee is currently studying towards her MTech (Business Adminsitration).’
- ‘An MS or an MTech is an excellent option for someone convinced of his/her wish to stay on in engineering studies.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.