Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Master of Technology.
- ‘It offers national diplomas and a Master of Technology (MTech) degree in hospitality management, tourism and food and beverage management.’
- ‘Dorothee is currently studying towards her MTech (Business Adminsitration).’
- ‘A total of 217 students comprising 103 BTech, 9 BDes, 22 MSc, 77 MTech and 6 PhD students were awarded degrees.’
- ‘An MS or an MTech is an excellent option for someone convinced of his/her wish to stay on in engineering studies.’
- ‘Abhi earned his MTech from the Indian Institute of Technology at Mumbai, India with a specialization in medical image processing and pattern recognition.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.