One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The outer casing is movably mounted to the inner casing.’
- ‘Both the burner and glass body are movably positioned.’
- ‘A ground-contacting module, movably attached to the support, serves to suspend the subject in the support over the surface.’
- ‘The guard lock arrangement includes a guard lock lever moveably mounted to the saw assembly.’
- ‘The mirror structure is movably mounted on a base structure, which includes an actuation coil for controlling movement of the mirror structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.