One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The award, a mountable inscribed plaque, was presented to the project managers of the bridge, at a cocktail function in Midrand on 27 October.’
- ‘One year, when I was small enough to do so, I had a lot of fun pretending that a furry rug on the arm of a sofa was some breed of mountable animal.’
- ‘Although a silencer was attached, there was also a percussive shock absorber with a mountable tripod stand that had been removed.’
- ‘The unit, which company representative say has yet to be named, also came with a mountable stand that the USB drive can snap into and become a Web cam.’
- ‘The camera system comprises a lens apparatus with an image-taking optical system and a camera on which the lens apparatus is mountable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.