One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's an early California feel to this no-frills motor lodge on State 12.’
- ‘Now the road outside the motor lodge and dairy is being ripped up and resealed again because areas have developed pot holes and bumps since construction finished six weeks ago.’
- ‘We stop at a motor lodge and she shows me her tattoo.’
- ‘And then six months later, he came to me and he showed me a report on a motor lodge where there had been 11 previous break-ins.’
- ‘For example, if your pet weighs less than 30 pounds then it's welcome at most of the motels and motor lodges.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.