One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And then six months later, he came to me and he showed me a report on a motor lodge where there had been 11 previous break-ins.’
- ‘Now the road outside the motor lodge and dairy is being ripped up and resealed again because areas have developed pot holes and bumps since construction finished six weeks ago.’
- ‘For example, if your pet weighs less than 30 pounds then it's welcome at most of the motels and motor lodges.’
- ‘We stop at a motor lodge and she shows me her tattoo.’
- ‘There's an early California feel to this no-frills motor lodge on State 12.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.