One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She said the man, who spoke with a northern accent, arrived at the site nearly two weeks ago in his motor caravan to stay in a luxury static caravan.’
- ‘Many of the latest motor caravans had their credentials checked at the recent Motor Caravan Design and Drive competition, now in its sixth year, which attracted 38 entries from 23 manufacturers and importers.’
- ‘In 1923, a former naval architect, Melville Hart, built a double-decker motor caravan on a Renault military chassis.’
- ‘Next year, Ruth and I are planning to tour the whole of the country in a motor caravan.’
- ‘Certified small sites can take up to five caravans, motor caravans or trailer tents at any one time and are for the exclusive use of Caravan Club members.’
- ‘Disabled drivers can continue to use the crossing for free, while cars and motor caravans will still pay £1.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.