One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state of being a mother.‘she juggles motherhood with a demanding career’
- ‘She gradually wound down her career, concentrating on motherhood and her abiding interest in environmental causes and other social issues.’
- ‘Past performances show that women athletes who are determined to return to the top after embracing motherhood can succeed in their quest.’
- ‘She's too wrapped up in her desires at becoming a judge to contemplate motherhood.’
- ‘She is working to balance motherhood with two small children along with post-doctoral work in neurobiology.’
- ‘Women with children are now just as likely to be in work as those without, as more choose to delay motherhood until they have established their careers.’
- ‘"I think it's important that we embrace motherhood in the variety of different forms that it takes," she says.’
- ‘She admits she is quite surprised to find herself contemplating older motherhood.’
- ‘Gina says she was prepared for motherhood and aims to be the best mum she can be.’
- ‘The project helped young mothers prepare and adjust to motherhood.’
- ‘By the time she delivered her first baby, she felt completely prepared for motherhood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.