One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This volume explores the perennial debate over Paul's understanding of and attitude toward the Mosaic Law.’
- ‘The Mosaic Law served as a way of life for the Israelites, but no Jew could keep it perfectly.’
- ‘Thus, only after the exact moment of death would the requirements of the Mosaic Law be nullified.’
- ‘As a Christian he acknowledged God as the creator of ethics and strove to sustain vestiges of Mosaic Law.’
- ‘It is for this reason that Paul does not impose the Mosaic Law upon Christians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.