One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Mosaic Law served as a way of life for the Israelites, but no Jew could keep it perfectly.’
- ‘As a Christian he acknowledged God as the creator of ethics and strove to sustain vestiges of Mosaic Law.’
- ‘Thus, only after the exact moment of death would the requirements of the Mosaic Law be nullified.’
- ‘It is for this reason that Paul does not impose the Mosaic Law upon Christians.’
- ‘This volume explores the perennial debate over Paul's understanding of and attitude toward the Mosaic Law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.