One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company that arranges mortgages between borrowers and lenders.‘get an independent mortgage broker to check the deal represents a good rate’
- ‘A straw poll of mortgage brokers suggests that about one in 50 brokers take out endowment mortgages themselves.’
- ‘Britain's biggest mortgage broker is warning of the dangers of buyers signing up to the rash of available deals.’
- ‘For detailed advice, contact a mortgage broker or an independent financial adviser.’
- ‘Generally, all mortgage brokers will require basic financial paperwork in order to determine whether you qualify for a mortgage.’
- ‘There are more estate agencies, financial advisers and mortgage brokers than ever.’
- ‘Most of the policies were sold via mortgage brokers who recommended the firm to house purchasers.’
- ‘About 50% of all borrowers obtain their home loans through an intermediary or mortgage broker.’
- ‘The company was established in 1991 as a retail mortgage broker providing services directly to the consumer.’
- ‘LFC is a mortgage brokers based in East Sussex.’
- ‘Try a few lenders or, if you do have problems, contact an independent mortgage broker who should be able to fix you up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.