One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company that arranges mortgages between borrowers and lenders.‘get an independent mortgage broker to check the deal represents a good rate’
- ‘Try a few lenders or, if you do have problems, contact an independent mortgage broker who should be able to fix you up.’
- ‘Britain's biggest mortgage broker is warning of the dangers of buyers signing up to the rash of available deals.’
- ‘Most of the policies were sold via mortgage brokers who recommended the firm to house purchasers.’
- ‘Generally, all mortgage brokers will require basic financial paperwork in order to determine whether you qualify for a mortgage.’
- ‘LFC is a mortgage brokers based in East Sussex.’
- ‘About 50% of all borrowers obtain their home loans through an intermediary or mortgage broker.’
- ‘The company was established in 1991 as a retail mortgage broker providing services directly to the consumer.’
- ‘A straw poll of mortgage brokers suggests that about one in 50 brokers take out endowment mortgages themselves.’
- ‘There are more estate agencies, financial advisers and mortgage brokers than ever.’
- ‘For detailed advice, contact a mortgage broker or an independent financial adviser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.