One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for morphophonology
- ‘Enforcing regularity in morphophonemics is like trying to clean sand off the beach.’
- ‘Tonal morphophonemics is much more confusing to the beginning analyst than consonantal morphophonemics, even when the total number of rules is no greater.’
- ‘One empirical focus of her work has been the morphophonemics and prosody of Japanese.’
- ‘The major patterns and problems of Korean morphophonemics are discussed, along with a host of small-scale alternations to be accounted for in the lexicon and some interesting shape alternations in the formation of diminutives and in reduplicated forms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.