One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For conservation purposes, quantification of level and distribution of genetic variation can be obtained from morphometric traits, enzyme loci, and DNA sequences.’
- ‘Alan was one of the first paleontologists to integrate multivariate statistics into morphometric studies.’
- ‘For the traditional morphometric analysis, morphology was described by 16 distance measurements.’
- ‘Our second approach was to analyze all populations for morphometric separation without a priori classification by variety.’
- ‘However, that species has not been well studied and morphometric data on sexed birds are lacking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.