One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For conservation purposes, quantification of level and distribution of genetic variation can be obtained from morphometric traits, enzyme loci, and DNA sequences.’
- ‘However, that species has not been well studied and morphometric data on sexed birds are lacking.’
- ‘Alan was one of the first paleontologists to integrate multivariate statistics into morphometric studies.’
- ‘For the traditional morphometric analysis, morphology was described by 16 distance measurements.’
- ‘Our second approach was to analyze all populations for morphometric separation without a priori classification by variety.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.