One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both European and Brazilian Portuguese are morphologically uniform.’
- ‘Evolution led to the appearance of organs, morphologically distinguishable regions that serve different functions.’
- ‘The word, quite simply, is morphologically unanalysable.’
- ‘They find that the bones of the earliest colonizers of the Americas were morphologically distinct from northeast Asians and recent American Indians.’
- ‘The genera of the fungal colonies were identified morphologically with an optical microscope.’
- ‘But what distinguishes them both morphologically and botanically from all other plants is that one of the petals is strikingly different and called the lip.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.