One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The genera of the fungal colonies were identified morphologically with an optical microscope.’
- ‘The word, quite simply, is morphologically unanalysable.’
- ‘They find that the bones of the earliest colonizers of the Americas were morphologically distinct from northeast Asians and recent American Indians.’
- ‘But what distinguishes them both morphologically and botanically from all other plants is that one of the petals is strikingly different and called the lip.’
- ‘Evolution led to the appearance of organs, morphologically distinguishable regions that serve different functions.’
- ‘Both European and Brazilian Portuguese are morphologically uniform.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.