One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sitting room used in the morning.
- ‘The spacious morning room is used by the family as a private sitting room and also features a tall bay window.’
- ‘Tabitha tried to imagine the two of them sitting in the morning room of Vale Cottage, sipping tea and discussing gardening.’
- ‘The morning room is another room unchanged since the author's time.’
- ‘Other rooms in the house include a dining room and a morning room, which has French windows leading out to a terrace.’
- ‘You retire to the morning room for a generous cafetière of good coffee and biscuits and can stretch your legs in the delightful flower gardens thereafter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.