One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sitting room used in the morning.
- ‘The morning room is another room unchanged since the author's time.’
- ‘You retire to the morning room for a generous cafetière of good coffee and biscuits and can stretch your legs in the delightful flower gardens thereafter.’
- ‘Other rooms in the house include a dining room and a morning room, which has French windows leading out to a terrace.’
- ‘Tabitha tried to imagine the two of them sitting in the morning room of Vale Cottage, sipping tea and discussing gardening.’
- ‘The spacious morning room is used by the family as a private sitting room and also features a tall bay window.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.