One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Coffee taken with breakfast or at mid morning.‘the deck offers a perfect place for morning coffee’‘I'm a zombie without my morning coffee’
- ‘We met Tom, one of our friends, in there and he invited us for morning coffee.’
- ‘Just as I was taking a late morning coffee break, the phone rang.’
- ‘For morning coffee the coach stopped in Alcester and for lunch at Evesham Country Park.’
- ‘We'd always thought this was a lunch and dinner spot, then we saw the notice for morning coffee and afternoon tea.’
- ‘While you may not have the staff meeting or morning coffee break, you still need to plan a break every few hours.’
- ‘Lunch is provided, as well as morning coffee and an afternoon snack break.’
- ‘Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee.’
- ‘This can be done just as you're getting out of bed or while you're having your morning coffee.’
- ‘Some people get their morning coffee fix; I get my morning gym fix.’
- ‘I made small talk with the guys there and sipped that first cup of morning coffee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.