One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Coffee taken with breakfast or at mid morning.‘the deck offers a perfect place for morning coffee’‘I'm a zombie without my morning coffee’
- ‘Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee.’
- ‘While you may not have the staff meeting or morning coffee break, you still need to plan a break every few hours.’
- ‘Just as I was taking a late morning coffee break, the phone rang.’
- ‘Lunch is provided, as well as morning coffee and an afternoon snack break.’
- ‘For morning coffee the coach stopped in Alcester and for lunch at Evesham Country Park.’
- ‘I made small talk with the guys there and sipped that first cup of morning coffee.’
- ‘We'd always thought this was a lunch and dinner spot, then we saw the notice for morning coffee and afternoon tea.’
- ‘This can be done just as you're getting out of bed or while you're having your morning coffee.’
- ‘We met Tom, one of our friends, in there and he invited us for morning coffee.’
- ‘Some people get their morning coffee fix; I get my morning gym fix.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.