One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There can be no prescription - too many moralisers have tried and failed to codify desire.’
- ‘Pratchett's tone is not that of a moraliser, but rather that of someone with an acute sense of observation.’
- ‘For moralizers these principles are a question of manners, not of substance.’
- ‘However, by approaching the problem as managers rather than moralizers, we can learn from our mistakes and make real progress.’
- ‘He is a moralizer and a preacher; one of those people who thinks their morals should be your morals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.