One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the same time, in contemporary society, the combination of moralization and dramatization of drug use is a good recipe for the creation of a moral panic.’
- ‘He's able to distil the truth about teenage angst without the usual moralization.’
- ‘Although each character probes for higher meaning, and copes with somewhat troubled family lives, the author does well to steer clear of the endless moralizations that these issues bring, especially concerning drug use.’
- ‘It contains short biblical passages with explanatory commentaries, often in the form of moralizations, allegories, and analogies.’
- ‘And no amount of moralisation will change this survivalist law of nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.