One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of theology that deals with ethics.‘bioethics is a field of growing interest in moral theology’
- ‘The result reads partly as a sociological study and partly as an essay in historical and moral theology.’
- ‘One of the oldest debates in moral theology is over the question of when exactly the soul enters the body.’
- ‘He was professor of moral theology at Monte Cassino for several years.’
- ‘This is a significant book for professors and graduate students interested in Catholic moral theology.’
- ‘As a historian of Catholic moral theology he has few modern equals.’
- ‘Her book, a masterful retrieval of the natural law perspective of medieval theologians and canonists, contributes significantly to current debates in fundamental moral theology.’
- ‘His special contribution has been to make moral theology part of a wide-ranging conversation.’
- ‘There is enough ambiguity here to sustain weeks of discussion in a course on moral theology.’
- ‘This is a fundamental point of moral theology.’
- ‘For over four hundred years, traditional moral theology distinguished between ordinary and extraordinary means of saving life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.