One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for baseboard
- ‘Upstairs the mopboards are plain and 4 to 5 inches high.’
- ‘When we'd beaten the rugs, scoured the plank floors, and polished the mopboards, Aunt Helga declared that it was time to rest.’
- ‘Casings and mopboards were milled on site from local pine.’
- ‘We will be picking out the moldings and mopboards tomorrow.’
- ‘When Anderson was removing the mopboard from the south wall he found a leather sack containing about $2,000 in gold coins.’
- ‘We used 1/2’ sheetrock to cover the walls and took the time to put black mopboard all the way around.’
- ‘Most homes have wood trim along the base of the wall known as baseboard or mopboard.’
- ‘Tall ceilings, hardwood floors, original wood mopboards, molding, and doors are abundant through out the main level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.