One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Bay's mouth faces directly into the prevailing wind and swell, so that comfortable moorage for small visiting craft is restricted to tiny Radio Bay in the northeast corner.’
- ‘Croft found a moorage just upriver from Fenwick's farm and stable, visible now, in miniature, across the water.’
- ‘The development would be maritime themed with a public pier and provide canoe and kayak rentals, a sailing school and temporary moorage for boats.’
- ‘For ordinary boaters who just enjoyed a quiet cruise, moorage space at other marinas and clubs was not available for some years into the future, including dry berthing.’
- ‘Besides, you'll have to pay for moorage, and you'll need your gold for that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.