One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Either of two coarse upland grasses found in Eurasia.
- ‘Slightly taller, looser grasses like blue oat grass and autumn moor grass also work.’
- ‘The traditional breed Galloway cattle will replace an earlier managed sheep grazing regime in an effort to promote the growth of valuable plant species such as juniper bushes and blue moor grass.’
- ‘Blue moor grass also provides a perfect habitat for the equally rare Scotch argus butterfly.’
- ‘It would also mean the loss of plants such as the mezeron, limestone bed straw and blue moor grass from the site.’
- ‘Molinia, Purple moor grass, has wonderful autumn foliage and grows well in paved areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.