One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person with extreme left-wing political views.‘how did he go from being a fringe moonbat to being embraced by mainstream Democrats?’
- ‘I was hoping for at least some wingnut or moonbat to find a way to link the current White House staff to the high winds and driving rains approaching North Carolina right now.’
- ‘So, the old moonbat went storming off to complain to the police.’
- ‘Just like a typical moonbat, you took someone else's cause and made it your own.’
- ‘Her source was a lefty moonbat with an ax to grind.’
- ‘Yes he hasn't written anything worthwhile in decades and yes he is a raving moonbat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.