One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sunroof
- ‘Wind rushed into the car through the moon roof of her car, and it played happily with her free flowing hair.’
- ‘There was a long navy blue limo outside and Nick was sitting on the roof, his feet dangling inside through the moon roof, holding out a rose.’
- ‘It was July, and I drove with the windows down and the moon roof open.’
- ‘All the way, I was blasting music with all the windows down and the moon roof open.’
- ‘There's an optional fully-opening moon roof and a power rear window.’
- ‘The Cruiser pack adds anti-lock brakes, alloy wheels, a cassette player, hard spare wheel cover, power moon roof which tilts or slides according to your whim.’
- ‘Mark pulled back his cover for the moon roof, letting the pale rays flow into the car.’
- ‘Fuel-efficient hybrid engines are about to join moon roofs and side air bags on the list of options for buyers of these cars.’
- ‘Then, she saw three people pop up out of the moon roof.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.