One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for lunar roving vehicle
- ‘Though a moon buggy is best suited to navigating this terrain, you probably will not have access to one.’
- ‘You're an astronaut driving a moon buggy across the dusty plains of Mare Crisium.’
- ‘But why settle for a jet when you can have a moon buggy?’
- ‘He piloted the moon buggy along the lunar surface, with Earth visible in the background.’
- ‘Solidified lava covers much of the island, and some areas resemble a lunar landscape they even test moon buggies here!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.