One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the classic symptoms of drug mis-use are having unusually late hours, moodiness and secretive behaviour.’
- ‘At first, she passed off her constant tiredness, apathy, sleeping problems, clumsiness and increasingly grouchy moodiness to overwork.’
- ‘There's no moodiness here, just some great drumming from a new drummer, a steady bassline and some great guitar work.’
- ‘A lack of sleep may lead to moodiness, irritability and a tendency to fly off the handle.’
- ‘We will try not to let anger, resentment, or moodiness get the upper hand in the atmosphere of our home.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.