One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At first, she passed off her constant tiredness, apathy, sleeping problems, clumsiness and increasingly grouchy moodiness to overwork.’
- ‘However, the classic symptoms of drug mis-use are having unusually late hours, moodiness and secretive behaviour.’
- ‘We will try not to let anger, resentment, or moodiness get the upper hand in the atmosphere of our home.’
- ‘There's no moodiness here, just some great drumming from a new drummer, a steady bassline and some great guitar work.’
- ‘A lack of sleep may lead to moodiness, irritability and a tendency to fly off the handle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.