One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'd much rather stare moodily out a window than make small talk.’
- ‘I sit in the back, moodily, wishing I was elsewhere.’
- ‘‘You didn't even let me finish,’ he complained and scrunched up his pillow moodily before falling into sleep.’
- ‘He mooched up and down on the gravel path, moodily kicking the gravel and giving a good impersonation of a teenager looking for trouble.’
- ‘‘You heard me,’ He spoke moodily, not bothering to look at me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.