One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No such phenomena have been reported in larger organisms, and the traditional theories for bacterial motion predict that the swimming speed monotonically decreases with viscosity.’
- ‘Although there was a trend that the time period until reoccupation differs between territory types, the average values did not tend to change monotonically with territory quality.’
- ‘For a lethal recessive allele, mean frequency monotonically decreases as population size decreases.’
- ‘Hypercapnia increased pulmonary ventilation monotonically, with the average value rising to 181% of baseline at 12% CO2.’
- ‘The equilibrium constant decreases monotonically approximately fourfold when the salt concentration is increased from 0.15 to 0.25 M.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.