One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No such phenomena have been reported in larger organisms, and the traditional theories for bacterial motion predict that the swimming speed monotonically decreases with viscosity.’
- ‘Hypercapnia increased pulmonary ventilation monotonically, with the average value rising to 181% of baseline at 12% CO2.’
- ‘The equilibrium constant decreases monotonically approximately fourfold when the salt concentration is increased from 0.15 to 0.25 M.’
- ‘Although there was a trend that the time period until reoccupation differs between territory types, the average values did not tend to change monotonically with territory quality.’
- ‘For a lethal recessive allele, mean frequency monotonically decreases as population size decreases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.