One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aten was the god of the solar disk who was monotheistically worshipped by Akhenaten, a religious theory which only lasted for one reign.’
- ‘By being many, these Goddesses avoid a monotheistically chauvinistic view of the feminine.’
- ‘Man was subject to all the gods, but Zeus reigned supreme over gods and men, although not quite monotheistically.’
- ‘Wallace saw Chinese religion as monotheistically organized around the figure of Confucius.’
- ‘Within a piece of relatively popular literature, an author could speak of supernatural causes both monotheistically and polytheistically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.