One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Man was subject to all the gods, but Zeus reigned supreme over gods and men, although not quite monotheistically.’
- ‘By being many, these Goddesses avoid a monotheistically chauvinistic view of the feminine.’
- ‘Within a piece of relatively popular literature, an author could speak of supernatural causes both monotheistically and polytheistically.’
- ‘Aten was the god of the solar disk who was monotheistically worshipped by Akhenaten, a religious theory which only lasted for one reign.’
- ‘Wallace saw Chinese religion as monotheistically organized around the figure of Confucius.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.